As I said before, I'm Kristin and I am a wedding and portrait photographer in the Topeka area, but I am definitely willing to travel! I have loved taking pictures and capturing special moments since before I can remember. Growing up I always wanted to have a picture taken when my family was doing something even if it wasn't anything significant. There's something about being able to pause a moment in time with a photo and have people look back on it years later and they can still feel the joy and love from that moment.
I love that I get to be apart of one of the most important days of a couple's lives and I don't take that for granted! I want my couples to feel so cared for! I love being apart of these special moments with such beautiful people! Life is short and I get to help freeze special moments in time with a click of a button. I love that photography allows us to go back in time and remember those special moments and memories that we don't have anymore.
I love my job and that's everything that goes along with it..my sweet and wonderful clients, social media, every photo shoot, editing session and delivering the images. Photographs are something that we can always hold on too. I get to capture the real moments and connections and have fun while doing it! :)
Here's a little bit about who I am:
1. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.
2. I just got married (during the global pandemic!) to my awesome and sweet husband, Josh!
3. I love going on adventures! Whether it's to a new place or going on the same adventure again I just love seeing the world in different ways!
4. I am an introvert, but I think I'm more of an extroverted introvert because I love getting to meet new people and socializing with friends, but I don't mind being by myself and getting that time to recharge either.
5. Traveling is something that I love to do!
6. I have a large, crazy, awesome family that I love!
7. Flying is by far the coolest superpower!
8. I love Mexican and Italian food and I could eat just that for the rest of my life and be completely happy! Might have to throw in a coupe of cheeseburgers though too!
8. I am so glad that you are here reading this; so thank you!